Adobe Premiere Pro CC Editing Tutorials
WPTV Morning Announcement Teams
Unit 6 – Employment Portfolio Checklist
Students create an e-portfolio for college or future job opportunities. Included in the portfolio will be the following:
- Correctly and completely fill out a generic job application (20 points)
- Create a resume showcasing your skills and experience (25 points)
- Write a letter of introduction or cover letter (25 points)
- Prepare a form letter for requesting letters of recommendation (20 points)
- Preparation for job interview questions (10 points)
- Create a video CV or resume (150 points)
ALL students will be required to turn in each of the assignments at pre-determined deadlines (TBD) with the video CV or resume to be presented to the class during dead week or finals week (last two weeks of school).
Resources for each assignment can be found in the Unit 6 - Employment Portfolio folder on the right side of this page.